The goal at Bar Technologies: to produce the straightest, roundest, most dimensionally accurate cold-finished steel bars in the industry.
How do we do it?
Unlike our competitors, we are not happy with the product available on the open market. If we expect to produce the finest product, we have to control each step of the entire process. To do so, we created Bar Technologies, with the most advanced cold finishing bar line in our industry.
- Unique in our industry, we order hot rolled bars, to our specifications and exacting tolerances, direct from the producing mills.
- We continuously in-line process steel. Starting with the raw bundle in the cradle. your job speciifications are entered into our IHCMS (Industrial Hard Chrome Manufacturing System) dictating the exact process through pre-straightening, turning, finish straightening and certerless grinding.
- Computerization - every step of the way – gives us optimum dimensional control for the roundest, straightest bars, most consistent in the industry.
- The IHCMS (Industrial Hard Chrome Manufacturing System), an array of advanced electronic sensors give us real-time reporting of pressures, temperatures, fluid levels, voltages, amps, RPM, product advance and positioning, and product clamping dimensions on every bar at every step in the process, and full material traceability throughout the process.
- We provide full size ranges,English and Metric, .787 inches (20mm) to 6 inches(150mm) .
Close enough – is NOT good enough at Bar Technologies. It has to be as perfect as possible.
Our bars are the roundest, straightest, and most dimensionally accurate in our industry.
We know that to compete in the world market, we have to be world class. And we are!